Privacy and security are especially important to medsolv. Through constant optimisation of all technical security fundamentals, Medsolv is continuously improving the protection of your data.
If you voluntarily provide us with personal data, e.g. via our contact form, by e-mail or as part of the use of our online shop, the processing is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
Name and contact details of the authority designated as responsible for the processing of that data:
Tel: +49 (0)511 / 2200199-0
Fax: +49 (0)511 / 2200199-89
Extern Data Protection Officer
Mister Klaus Mönikes
Your data is in good hands. We promise you that: We will not sell your personal data to third parties, nor lease it to other companies for advertising purposes.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given us explicit consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR
- to the extent permitted by law and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR necessary for the settlement of contractual relationships with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. This includes credit institutions, postal and courier services and logistics companies.
- External service companies process data on our behalf as a processor. Your data is subject to the same privacy standards as ours. The recipient of the data may only use the data for the purposes for which the data was transmitted to them. The external service providers include data centres and companies that support us in the maintenance of computer equipment and IT applications.
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation.
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data.
Pursuant to Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR, personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Personal data is therefore any data that is personally available to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, phone number or IP address.
When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
IP address of the requesting computer (shortened in the logfile),
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes. Medsolv uses the IP address to protect the customer and to prevent misuse of the website or to detect misuse. We point out that the IP address is only used in a shortened version and further processed in order to exclude a direct reference to a person.
- The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
1. Transmission of personal data to third parties
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties or otherwise transmitted if this is necessary for the purpose of the contract or if you have previously consented. Something else is only valid if there is a legal obligationnsented (eg information to specific authorities in the context of their statutory duties) or if this is necessary to enforce our rights, in particular to enforce claims arising from the contractual relationship.
2. Integration of services and contents of third parties
We use third-party content on our website, such as videos from YouTube (https://www.datenschutz.org/youtube/), Google Maps (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de ), RSS feeds or graphics from other websites. This always presupposes that the providers of this content ("third party providers") perceive the IP address of the users. Because without the IP address they could not send the contents to the browser of the respective user. The IP address is therefore required for the presentation of this content. We endeavor to use only those content whose respective providers use the IP address only for the delivery of the content. However, we have no influence on it, if the third party provider's IP address z. B. for statistical purposes. As far as we know, we will inform users.
1. Our website interactions are tracked by using cookies and the following technologies to customize them. Cookies are small files that are stored on your hard disk. This allows easier navigation and a high degree of user-friendliness of our website. Of course, you can also view our website without cookies, but a limitation of their functionality can not be excluded. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in the browser settings.
You can choose which cookies you accept when you first open our website. If you choose "Deny all cookies" then only mandatory cookies are used:
|CookieConsent||Saves your consent to using cookies.||1 year||HTML||Website|
|fe_typo_user||Assigns your browser to a session on the server.||session||HTTP||Website|
2. This website uses Matomo (formerly Piwik). Matomo is an open-source software for the statistical evaluation of visitor access. Matomo uses such cookies to create usage statistics for the website. These are stored on our servers and not shared with other parties.
This is only the case if you chose "Matomo" in the cookie settings. By accepting Matomo the following cookies are used:
|_pk_id||Used to store a few details about the user such as the unique visitor ID.||13 months||HTML||Matomo|
|_pk_ref||Used to store the attribution information, the referrer initially used to visit the website.||6 months||HTML||Matomo|
|_pk_ses||Short lived cookie used to temporarily store data for the visit.||30 minutes||HTML||Matomo|
|_pk_cvar||Short lived cookie used to temporarily store data for the visit.||30 minutes||HTML||Matomo|
|_pk_hsr||Short lived cookie used to temporarily store data for the visit.||30 minutes||HTML||Matomo|
By allowing Matomo, you agree to the processing of the data collected by Matomo in the manner described above and for the purpose stated above.You may object to your consent at any time by informing message (such as e-mail, fax) to the department responsible for providing, correcting, correcting and deleting data.
As an affected person(s), you have the right:
- to demand information about your personal data processed by medsolv in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you have the right to information regarding processing purposes, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed, the planned duration for which the personal data is stored, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of the processing or the right to object to such processing, all available information on the source of the information, and the existence of an automated decision-making process;
- to request the immediate correction or completion of incomplete personal data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to demand, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the immediate deletion of your personal data, unless the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation by medsolv or for the performance of a public interest task or in the exercise of public authority delegated to medsolv and /or assertion, exercise, or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require them to assert exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive personally identifiable information provided to medsolv in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and to transfer that data to another responsible person;
- to revoke your once given consent to us at any time pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
We collect and process personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application process. The processing can also be done electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits the corresponding application documents to us electronically, for example by e-mail. If we conclude a contract of employment with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of the employment relationship in compliance with the legal requirements. If no employment contract is concluded with the applicant, the application documents will be deleted three months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that deletion does not conflict with any other legitimate interests of ours. Other legitimate interest in this sense, for example, a burden of proof in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA). If it is an unsolicited application, we reserve the right to keep the application for twelve months in order to check, if necessary, whether another job has resulted in the days.
As soon as we invite you to a job interview, we do not cover any travel or accommodation costs etc.